Say goodbye to the look of acne, redness, and scars with this opaque, full-coverage concealer. Jane Iredale Disappear Concealer is a matte-finish corrector offering complete camouflage of visible veins, tattoos, and port-wine stains. In addition to offering flawless coverage, this makeup is bursting with beneficial, plant-based ingredients to care for your skin as it conceals.
- Double-layer, state-of-the-art liposome formula offers superior pigmentation.
- Instantly covers your most embarrassing imperfections, blurring acne breakouts with ease.
- Soft, hygienic, easy-to-use gel applicator.
- White Willow Bark, a natural form of acne-fighting Salicylic Acid, protects and soothes inflamed skin.
- Antioxidant Green Tea Extract protects skin from free radical damage, helps eliminate breakouts, and hydrates skin as it reduces redness.
- Derived from olives, Squalane is suitable for all skin types, from dry to oily. It heals chapped and inflamed skin, improves elasticity, and can help keep moisture levels in check. Plus, Squalane helps minimise the effects of skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, and more.
- Honeysuckle Extract is a natural skin antiseptic, wound-healing agent, and rash-reliever. One of the most promising benefits of Honeysuckle is how it helps to clear breakouts without drying the skin.
How to use
Using the hygienic gel applicator tip, apply directly to the skin and gently blend with clean fingertips.
You may also use a concealer brush if you prefer. Simply dispense desired amount onto the back of your hand, dip concealer brush into the makeup, and apply to your skin.