The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the time.
Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent.
For those new to the world of periods or 18 years of age or younger.
• 12-hour leak-free protection!
• Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
• Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes.
• Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
• Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.