Convenient Stripless Wax Refills
Top up wax heaters with super convenient Xanitalia Techno Galets Wax Discs. These stripless wax discs are extremely convenient for topping up wax heaters during the day or for small wax heaters. Italian-made formula with superior quality and elasticity, ensuring a thin layer of wax is all you need. In Honey Yellow, this traditional formula is ideal for removing hair from dry, flaking skin.
- Yellow Honey: Traditional formula, ideal for removing hair from dry, flaking skin on arms and legs
- Convenient size for topping up wax heaters throughout the day, as well as small wax heaters
- Italian-made formula with superior quality
- Stripless wax technology: no need for wax strips
- Increased elasticity, so a thin layer of wax is all you need
- Designed to melt and cool quickly to spread easily
- Soft, creamy consistency
1. Heat the wax in a wax heater to obtain a homogeneous, malleable and warm paste of creamy consistency. Check the temperature.
2. Apply the wax with a spatula in the direction of hair growth, to facilitate pulling, leave a thicker edge for better grip.
Colophonium, Glyceryl Rosinate, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax
In addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, Oz Hair and Beauty gladly accept change of mind returns on products that you have purchased from us, as long as it is within 120 days. The product needs to be unopened, unused and in original packaging.
For all Appliance items is it recommended to go through the manufacturer directly for faster support as they are all subject to manufactures warranty. Before returning a Hair Appliance please speak to our customer service team.
Please contact the customer service team before returning your item, at:
Change of Mind Returns will incur a $9.95 restocking fee to cover costs.